Leorn Welfare Rights Training Services
I provide a high-quality training service in all areas of social security and tax credits. Based in Derby I provide training throughout the East Midlands and further afield. In the last 18 months I have lead events in Nottingham, Sheffield, London, Cardiff and Glasgow.
As an independent training provider, I have been delivering targeted training events for 8 years. I offer a range of structured course programmes and bespoke courses individually created to meet your training needs. If you are interested in any of the listed courses, please get in touch. The in-house bespoke courses are created to meet your specific requirements making it an effective method to meet your training needs and can be delivered anywhere in the country.
I also offer an information support service where I can check your information product such as a web page or publication and ensure it is accurate and up to date, please contact me on 01332 384217 for more details.
Why Choose Leorn Welfare Rights Training Services?
- Each course is designed to meet your services needs. After an initial discussion, I create a unique package of training which would best meet your needs and priorities.
- 100% of the attendees have rated me as excellent or very good as a trainer.
- The courses are guaranteed to be up to date and relevant and the content can be referenced to existing and incoming legislation such as the Welfare Reform Act 2012.
- Training is supported by exercises, case studies and a detailed course booklet to enable on-going learning and support.
- Most courses have a maximum of 15 participants ensuring that everyone receives individual attention and providing excellent networking opportunities for trainees.
- Smaller organisations are welcome to jointly commission training.
- I tailor all welfare rights courses specifically for your requirements, and I write new courses to meet your learning objectives.
- The prices are very competitive, with discounts available for multiple person bookings and bookings of 2 days or more. Please see ‘Subject areas’ for more information.
"Brilliant. Very practical. Trainer knows her stuff - probably the best benefits training I've received." Universal Credit, 2018.